|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Slide Projection:||By request|
- A Proxima C460 Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD / VHS player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- Two ports are available on the front wall of the room.
- There is also a Ethernet port available on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.