|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Please click here for the seating layout of this room.|
- To view a tutorial, you will need Adobe Flash Player. For a free download, click here.
- The Video Playback tutorial demonstrates how to play either a DVD or a VHS cassette using the room's dual video player.
- The Laptop tutorial shows how to connect your laptop to the room's media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer tutorial demonstrates how to use the room's built-in computer.
- A Proxima C460 Projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- A DVD & VHS combo deck is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty..
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.