|Video Playback:||Blu-ray & DVD|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A Panasonic projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The apporpriate cable and adapter would need to be brought to connect a digital device to the input.
- A Blu-ray / DVD video player is located in the Media Cabinet at the front of the room.
- An HDMI input is available for additional video services. VHS players are available to check out from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- This classroom is equipped for audio podcasting. For more information, please visit the BruinCast website.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.