|Data Projection:||Dual projection|
|Video Playback:||Blu-ray & DVD|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Please click here for the seating layout of this room.|
- Two Panasonic projectors are installed on the ceiling.
- Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images depending on the input selection.
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The appropriate cable and adapter would need to be brought to connect a digital device to the input.
- A Blu-ray / DVD video player is located in the Media Cabinet at the front of the room.
- An HDMI input is available for additional video services. VHS players are available to check out from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support. Either or both projector system can be used for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.