|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Please click here for the seating layout of this room.|
- A NEC Projector is installed in the booth. It can project either video or data.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There are fixed microphones at each podium.
- There are six microphone inputs (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- A cassette and CD player is installed at the media cabinet.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
This classroom is equipped to allow either video recordings and/or audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two slide projectors are located in the booth in the very back of the room. The booth door is locked.
- For access to the booth, please contact AVS to arrange a checkout of the key.
- The projectors do not have their own trays - these must either be supplied by the instructor or can be checked out from AVS.
- There is a remote control for the slide projectors attached to the podium at the front of the room.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.