|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- Two projectors are installed in the classroom. Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images, depending on the input selection.
- Sound support is only capable on the audience's left projector.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the Media Cabinet.
- A VGA and HDMI cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops with different outputs will need their own adapter to connect.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is available for use in the classroom. It is located in the ceiling in the area around the media cabinet and can be used with the moveable table.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the media cabinet for a wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to email@example.com.