|Video Playback:||Inputs only|
|Sound System:||Media only|
- A short-throw projector is located above the whiteboard. When activated, it will project media onto the whiteboard.
- Both HDMI and VGA cables are available for laptop or device connection.
- If your device does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an appropriate adapter to use the projector.
- An HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Ethernet jacks are also available for wired connection.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- HDMI and mini-audio (1/8") cables are available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.