||DVD & VHS
||Voice & Media
- A Proxima Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed by the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- A document camera is installed at the media cabinet.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.