|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Please click here for the seating layout of this room.|
- A NEC Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two 35mm slide projectors are located in a booth at the back of the room. The booth is always unlocked.
- A remote control is attached to the movable podium at the front of the room. There are also inputs for wired remote controls next to the media cabinet.
- The projectors do not have trays - these must be supplied by either the instructor or are available for check out from Audio Visual Services.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.