|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- Three projectors are installed in this room, they can display either video or data.
- Instructors have the ability to have three unique images on each screen.
- A Periodic Table can be projected by accessing a smaller touch panel on the lectern.
- Sound support is only capable through the center projection system.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the lectern.
- Both VGA and HDMI cables are available on the lectern for laptop connection.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adaptor to use the data projector.
- A DVD/Blu-ray player is located in the lectern at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is installed at the lectern.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the lectern for wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the lectern.
- The Classroom Computer and video player are already connected to the system for sound support.
- A mini audio cable (1/8") is installed with the VGA cable to support laptops or additional devices.
- This classroom is equipped to allow either video recording and/or audio podcasting. For more information, please visit the BruinCast website.