|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A NEC GT6000 Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty
- Three Ethernet jacks are available on the wall, at the front of the room. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped for audio podcasting. For more information, please visit the BruinCast website.
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.